In this episode we shall be talking to J. S. Choi, MD a physician of internal medicine and clinical informatics, has a double major in Physiology, double minor in Computer Science and Chemistry and preserving his Clinical Informatics Fellowship at Indiana University
In this episode we shall be talking about:
- Choi's story: How he got into tech and TC39!
- Commonality between medical and computer science.
- Proposal for body-part emoji
- Choi's proposals and The Hack pipes proposal.
- His favorite TC39 proposals and whys.
Buy me ☕️ 🥛.
P.S: This is a community effort and not an offical TC39 podcast.