In this episode, we shall be talking to Chip Morningstar an author, developer, software programmer, and designer of software systems from the University of Michigan in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering.
We shall be discussing:
- His journey into the tech world.
- What is that he has seen which is constant in the tech world over the years?
- First Penguin award and the word
- His perspective and insights on TC39.
- His favorite flavor of proposals.
Buy me ☕️ 🥛.
P.S: This is a community effort and not an offical TC39 podcast.